1. Check windows server 2003 configuration on old server machine.
2. Setup new windows server 2012 with similar configuration (same users etc).
3. New domain for new server.
4. Connect client pcs (about 10) to new server. (everys clients ‘My Documents’ will have path to the relative server account).
5. Crack windows server 2012 trial edition.
6. Check that client pcs sync with the new server.
7. Make a share folder that all the users of the domain can read and write. This file will be maped on every client pc.