Modify opensource iOS VOIP App
- Status Closed
- Budget N/A
- Total Bids 6
We need an Objective-C programmer capable of modifying LinPhone for iOS. We'd like the following changes;
- compile h264 support in the App (which has been disabled in the commercial version due to licensing-issues)
- Brand it with our logo
- Check whether support for dutch language is needed, if so; modify app to accomplish this (you will get translations from me)
- add URL-scheme in order to start calls from Safari (eg; calltolinphone://00112233445566)
- have linphone return to the browser (or URL send from the URL-scheme) when the call is finished.
- keep linphone in the background when iOS device is in suspend (so the user can still be called).Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online