Hi, I am developing an IPAD app (IOS 6 compatible) for kids (age 7 to 12) with multiple games incorporated.
Please read ENTIRE email before responding!
FOR THIS REQUEST I want a functional app that incorporates a quiz with user and scores saved internally, a type of drag-drop matching game, math problems, and a drawing pad. Also, several graphics to be animated during game play.
Must be developed in Xcode and run on IPAD (1-3). Payment upon agreed upon milestones. Rights to code to transfer to include modifications or create derivatives of the work.
(1) Menu Screen to (a) About section, (b) options (in-app purchase) and (c) Score Book (internal database with printable capabilities)
(2) Game consists of 4 activities, two are drag/drop activities, one includes sequencing, one is a quiz and one has a text/number input. For initial design, use simple example graphics (numbers, colors, shapes, coins etc) which can be changed later. Need to be able to handle multiple, easily changeable matching scenarios.
Activity (1) - Grid with icons (appearing randomly), must touch and drag icon to correct target. Timed activity.
Activity (2) - Sequencing of events occurring on screen (& drag & drop at target location). Timed activity.
Activity (3) - Drag icon and populate on-screen spreadsheet (~ 4 rows) then accept text input to solve math problem
Activity (4) - Multiple choice quiz with hints
(3) At end of game, option to save score in Score book which has player's name, level, score and time to complete.
Specific details and example screen layouts to be provided.
I will provide graphics and spreadsheet of quiz questions, answers, hints etc.
1. Internal Database for user progress tracking
2. Drawing subroutine (blackboard scratch pad w/ finger drawing to use during word problems)
3. Drag & Drop w/ target
4. Save at last activity for same player, start at beginning for new player
5. Print Function
6. Open mail, open web browser (with "done" button to return to game), open iTunes and iRate
7. Mini spreadsheet function (with keypad input for numbers)
8. Google Analytics, App Annie
9. in-App purchase (and in-app purchase LOCK)
10. support multi-languages
11. Update from web browser
SEND LINK TO PORTFOLIO, PREFERABLY SIMILAR APPs!
IF I LIKE YOUR WORK/ RESUME I WILL SEND YOU WIREFRAME & MORE INFO
(note No similar apps - no more contact!)
9 freelancers are bidding on average $2556 for this job
Sounds like an interesting project. I'd like to hear more. Check out my profile page for more information about me, the projects I've done and client reviews.
Our bid is for your iPad drag and drop App project with 2 dedicated iPhone Developers. Kindly open PMB to discuss your project further and move ahead. Regards, Sushil
Hi, We are one of the best developer on freelancer. We can provide you a excellent solution as we are professional and experience. Read my PM for your ultimate solution. Have a nice day.