Customise Arduino Ethernet Shield with Eagle Cad
This project was successfully completed by tus707 for €75 EUR in 7 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget€30 - €250 EUR
Completed In7 days
We need the Arduino Ethernet Shield V6 PCB layout customised with Eagle Cad to meet our requirements.
Changes to be made to standart Ethernet Shield:
- Size can be up to 10cmx10cm, if you can do it smaller that would be nice
- 2 Layers
- We don't need the SD-Card stuff, so you can delete it
- The standart Arduino Pinheaders can be deleted, we need only a 2x4 Pin header featuring MISO, MOSI, SCK, SS, 5V, [url removed, login to view], GND and V_POE (from the Ag9120-S POE Module)
- For the Ethernet-Cable connection we need the RJ-45 on the board and a 8 pole Srew terminal block 0.1" to connect the wires manually to the board (see picture attached)
- POE module Ag9120-S must still fit
- dru file of our suplier will be supplied to you
- max Budget on this is 80 €, we only need the eagle files
-if you have the availability to produce about 20 PCS of this for a reasonable price, we can extend this project
!! Please only use egale Cad Software for the shematics and Board Layout !!
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online