AJAX Interface for MySQL database - upgrades needed
This project received 16 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $247 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
*NOTE THAT THIS PROJECT IS ONLY FOR BIDDERS FROM UK/EU/NON-EU ENGLISH-SPEAKING COUNTRIES, AND THAT BUDGET IS NEGOTIABLE*
We have a web-based system used by staff to control inventory which makes use of AJAX and PHP. It connects to a backend MySQL database.
The most complicated aspect of the system is a page which lists every item in the database and allows users to make alterations to entries or delete them. It has already been written and mostly works fine.
What we need now:
1. Some debugging work: first, one of the fields isn't being updated properly by the system (the rest works perfectly); second, it doesn't run on Google Chrome at the moment (it needs to run on IE/FF/Chrome).
2. For the system to be improved so that any changes made to the database are recorded in a new database (things like product deleted, or product name changed).
3. At the moment there is a general password required to login - this needs to be replaced with a specific user/password for each user, and all changes in the new database need to say which user was responsible.
4. It would also be useful if you could rationalise the code a bit as its been put together a bit haphazardly.
Requirements for bidders:
1. Based in UK / EU / non-EU country where English is the main language (such as USA or AUS)
2. Access to Skype
3. Available to start work soon
If you're interested, please just bid $250. We'll then be able to give preferred bidders more information (including the source code to glance at) for you to offer a more exact price.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online