AJAX PHP Comment &amp; 5 Star Rating System
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 9
I'm currently building a business directory website and I need a Ajax and PHP comment and 5 star rating system for the site. Each listed business has its own profile page, recognised by an ID number passed in the URL.
I'm after a comment/rating system similar to that in [url removed, login to view] with user comments & ratings, profile picture and business feedback (where provided). Only visitors that have logged in can comment/rate, although all visitors can view submitted comments. Along with the main user page, will also require a page accessible to businesses (who have subscribed) where they can provide responses on any comments posted about their business.
Important is that the system makes use of Ajax so that the page does not have to be reloaded after a comment/rating is sent.
Following a list of additional requirements:
- average rating displayed
- pagination similar to that used in Facebook where older comments keep on appearing the further you scroll down
- small comment form at top of page with title, comment, rating and photo upload. Only displayed if visitor logged in
- when commenting, users to have ability to include upto 5 photos to share with visitors
- comments/ratings saved in mysql db
- small admin interface for deleting entries + badwords filter
- functionality like in [url removed, login to view], styling like in iTunes store
- customizable with external css
- ability to accept comments with any special characters, e.g. !$#@"':;"()*&^% etc
- easy to integrate to an existing page
- "was this review helpful"button
- expandable comments link in tripadvisor.com. First 5 lines displayed with "More" and "Less" buttons to expand/reduce comment text
Final project package should include:
- sql file for db setup
- clear and simple instructions for installation
Please start your bid with M: so that we can see you have read this text. Bids not starting with M: will not be read.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online