352493 Add Features to Joomla Site
This project is now closed with a project budget of N/A.Get free quotes for a project like this
My site is built in php/mysql using primarily joomla and the jrewviews and jomsocial extensions along with a few others. It is a city events portal. I am looking to choose a programmer for this project within a week. What I need is:
1. Paid featured listings for Jreviews.
2. Country, Province and State added to listings using 'custom properties', the tags component currently installed and the layout of each page or country, city, and state must be arranged properly as specified. Also, the 'csv importer' for jreviews, needs to be updated to include the tags tables in the database so that content can be correctly imported by csv.
3. Ability for users to submit an entry without logging in. If they are not logged in, registration details will be asked for in the form with ajax.
4. Using jomsocial groups, clone it and turn it into an event component with a calendar. Events will also need to be displayed on the city, country and state page that they correspond to.
5. Make the login to jomsocial appear in a shadowbox and customize layout.
6. The logo for each page needs to change for each city or country for example if it's chicagoit needs to read [url removed, login to view] as the logo. The logo needs to be generated with a font on the server and stored as a .gif or .jpeg in a cache.
7. A map that can be customized with css that shows the latest user listings added in real time in ajax.
8. Modification to the sh404sef & sobisef component for joomla/sobi2 where if there are more than 4 categories in sobi2 instead of showing all 4 categories, it will only show the last 3.
9. Uploading a .pdf added to speficied listings.
10. List of users who have faved certain listings on the page of the listing. And create a module for 'latest faved listings'.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online