Add functionality to Joomla Template
This project was successfully completed by gopalvora for $200 USD in 10 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$200 - $400 USD
Completed In10 days
Running Joomla 2.5. I have custom template set up and ready to go. Need the following added to a custom downloaded Joomla template:
1) set user permissions. When login, access to view “ALL” photos. (without login, some show as “locked”)
2) Add action criteria to gallery (bid now button, current bid, and countdown timer) Auctions dont need to run independently. All items will be on the same 24 hour time schedule per auction cycle, therefore all auctions will be ending at the same time and restarting a new cycle right after. Could use a simple countdown script to clear bids and restart when reach 00:00. Same item will be there next day.
3) Add pop up calendar when user bids that will ask them to place a date of use. (this calendar needs to show availability per item. example this product is being used friday, so friday will show as “unavailable” on friday)
4) Highest bidder wins and pays electronically
Will work with you every step of the way. Need to start as soon as you can.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online