Ajax posts filter and ajaxed pagination for a Wordpress Blog
- Status Closed
- Budget $250 - $750 USD
- Total Bids 9
I am looking for a coder with WORDPRESS and AJAX experience to develop a posts filter for my WORDPRESS site. This blog have a lot of categories and basically 3 types of contents, cool sites, cool videos and design schools.
I attach some screenshoots so you can see what I need to implement, you don't have to be worried for the design I need only the functionality and I'll do the rest. Please check out c*r*e*a*t*i*u*.com to see/compare what I have now and what I need.
Some things you should know:
- The categories displayed inside the layer should be loaded via ajax when users click on "select categories" (we can display a spinner when they are being loaded).
- The categories displayed vary depending of the section you are viewing (check out the screenshots, there are in total 4 cases).
- Crossbrowsing: Should work fine with Firefox and Safari, the 98% of our users use this browsers.
- Only categories with posts should be loaded.
- The search results should be updated instantly, except when you are selecting categories, here the users must click on "Apply".
- The amount of selected categories should be displayed near the "Select Categories" link.
- "Newer to Older" function required (and vice-versa).
- Function to Select/Unselect all categories requiered.
- Minimum 1 category selected is required (alert).
- The search results should work well with the paginator plugin we are using, but the pagination must be done without reloading the page and scolling-up where the search results begin everytime we paginate.
If your bid is not too high I offer you the chance to become a sponsor of our site for two months free of charge (currently +[url removed, login to view] unique visitors each month).
PLEASE IF YOU DON'T HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH AJAX AND WORDPRESS DO NOT PLACE BIDS.
I'M SORRY BUT I DO NOT ACCEPT BIDS OUT OF [url removed, login to view]Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online