Backend for PHP web app
This project was successfully completed by meet2amitvw for $2500 USD in 25 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$1500 - $3000 USD
Completed In25 days
I have a fully-functioning PHP web app which consists of a web form. It calculating college costs based on user input & looks like this: [url removed, login to view] There are many input fields from which it calculates this & the algorithm it uses to calculate costs is rather complex. It was created as merely a Wordpress plugin, but it's built very well in a PHP MVC architecture and can standalone, independent of WP.
Currently it's just set up as a WP plugin, so it would obviously require manual setup for each additional client. On top of that, the client isn't able to change any of the settings by himself.
So, this task is to make it more of a true, automated SAAS model. When someone signs up (purchases), they'll have an account created where they can modify settings, & see data, etc.
1) Create signup flow
* Purchase => Create Your Account => Email Confirmation + Login
* I'm most familiar with 1shoppingcart, but am open to another setup
2) Modify the app to store data to a database
* The app currently just generates a PDF report and emails it to my the client. Storing the data in the database would make it much easier for them to keep the information organized in the backend system created. This will allow for the admin controls management of the data
3) Create a fully controllable backend system
* Admin dashboard, showing stats & overview of entries
* Searchable & exportable database entries (like [url removed, login to view] )
* Simple data visualizations (like [url removed, login to view] )
* View + Edit + Delete entries
* Customizable form settings for form questions that do not effect the calculator's algorithm (general form questions)
* iframe embed code (see #4 below)
* Built using twitter bootstrap framework [url removed, login to view]
4) Make the form embedable w/ iframes, so the client can just grab the code from the admin section, & add it to their website to install it
(1) What PHP framework would you use?
(2) Are you a good communicator?
(3) How quickly could you start & how long would you expect this to take?
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online