Booking Manager Plugin
This project received 4 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $550 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
This Wordpress plugin will allow visitors to book resources online by checking the availability of the resource and allowing the user to choose the option. I would like people to be able to make reservations from multi-day, single days or by the hour reservations. I would also like to allow the requestors to permit their clients to register for the upcoming event. This must also have full payment capabilities.
1. This has to be in the form of a wordpress plugin and if you cannot accommodate this, then don't bid on the project. I want to be able to re-use this item.
2. I want this to be easily customized through the main dashboard of the plugin. Not hard coding required, just add form fields (or check boxes) for requirements, calendar availability and payment options cart.
3. Customizable Booking Manager that can be customized for any of the following:
• Resource Scheduling
• Facility Scheduling
• Client Scheduling
• Meeting Scheduling
• Event Scheduling
• Class Scheduling
Item can be customized according to website items for reservations by years, months, days, hours, etc.
• Book reservations by selecting dates on one or several calendars
• Email notifications for administrator and site visitors
• Visually appealing Dashboard panel for booking management
• Easy integration into posts/pages, using TinyMCE button or something to that effect.
• Availability Calendar widgets
• Validations of required form fields and email field
• Settings start day of week, format of date for emails and booking table, and much more…
• Multiple booking options (facilities, convention rooms, board rooms, events, items, etc)
• Modification of bookings – admin can edit booking (for some corrections), made by requestor.
• Email modifications can be sent to requestors.
• All requestor to fill out a customized form of information and remarks to any reservation.
• Administrator can add some own notes to each reservation.
• Easy Booking Form Page with calendar select options
• Modification of booking by requestor
• Cancel reservation by requestor
• Booking form fields customization, Extra fields on booking form can be added easily
• Confirmation or declining of booking immediately.
• Bookings for specific time in a day
• Online payments (PayPal, [url removed, login to view], Bill Me Later, Google Checkout, echecks, etc)
• Book a Week at a time or any other day range selection bookings
• Season filtering for available and unavailable dates
• Prices can be set by season, number of days, etc
• flexible definition of days
• Set for each booking resource (un)available days.
• Set higher costs for peak season or discounts for specific days.
• Advanced cost management
• Set discounts or additional cost for some objects.
• Multi booking forms
• Support several types of booking forms (different facilities, rooms, events, etc.
• Multiple booking on the same day for the same resource as long as resources are not used up
• “Capacity” of day depends from selected number of visitors from booking form. Selection of visitors number is apply to the capacity of selected day
• Coupon discount systems – a way to have discounts. Customers can enter a promo code and they get some discounts
4. Several property owners (users) at the same time. Each owner will see only his booking resources and reservations.
Multiuser configuration for:
• form fields for each active booking user
• email templates for each booking user
• costs and payments options for each booking user
• rates, advanced cost management and season availability for each booking user
5. Backup capabilities for keeping the data safe would be a plus
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online