Brilliant Web Application Programmer Required: NO TEAMS
This project was awarded to iceman4154 for $30 CAD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 CAD
You need to be brilliant, and know an extreme amount about the 5 skills required. And, anything you don't know, you can learn so quickly that it seems like you already know it. You don't need to know everything, but your ability to learn fast and implement anything related to solutions on a LAMP stack will get you awarded this opportunity.
You need to be the type of developer that says, "I'll find a way!" no matter how impossible the requirement might seem. You need to be the type of developer who doesn't see problems as obstacles, but as solution waiting to be found.
I am looking for someone that wants to work hard and make money with me by improving a solution that is already in use by many extremely large organizations around the world. I am prepared to hire you and pay you from my pocket as the lead developer, until this project starts making money.
Don't bid if you're just looking for a job. Because this will become more than just a job.
Sorry, but your bid will be ignored if:
- you mentioned "team", "we", "our", etc in your message
- you send me a list of websites that you've built and developed. Anyone can list a bunch of websites and claim credit. It means nothing.
- you have negative feedback on your profile. I know. It wasn't your fault.
- you bid more than $30. Yes, the maximum bid is $30. And the minimum bid is $30. So, just bid $30.
- your message sounds like a resume. I don't want to know about your history. I want to know how awesome you'll make the future.
Tell me why I'd be making a big mistake if I don't hire you. Tell me why you're the best freelancer on this system. Use your message to tell me why you're the person I'm looking for.
Finally, if our communication goes well I'll hire you for a test of your skill:
1. I'll give you a cloud-powered server with your choice of Linux OS. There will be no GUI, only connection via SSH.
2. I'll tell you where to get the free web application that you need to install on it, as well as the installation instructions.
3. After installing and configuring it, you'll force the application to display upside down in webkit/mozilla browsers.
4. Then you'll display the message "I am a brilliant developer, and the person you want to work with!" on the homepage (this message will be the only thing right side up.
The deadline is exactly 3 hours from the time I send you the information.
If you can pull it off, then we'll talk business. Major, big money business. If you don't meet the deadline, you'll withdraw from the job, no hard feelings, and no payment.
Based on how you respond to this posting I'll know if you read it. And, if you didn't, I won't waste your time or mine by responding.
I am serious about making serious money. I have a solution for an industry that is overflowing with cash yet the demand for this is hardly tapped. It's an awesome opportunity, but only for the right partnership.
Good luck, and thanks for your time.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online