Conversion of message interface into DHTMLX
- Status Closed
- Budget N/A
- Total Bids 17
Our application has a very basic message application that allows users to send messages to each out within our software. We are looking for someone to perform the following:
- replace our current messaging interface with DHTMLX Window, Layout, Tree and grid to display the messages & folders where the messages are located at
- Provide the ability to perform group-by on the grid.
- replace current create message interface with DTHMLX FORM with TinyMCE Editor and new file upload ( 3.5 ) component to attach files
- Update the contact list to with a DHTMLX Window and Grid
- Upgrade template area ( as required ) to utlize DHTMLX window and grid
- Allow users to send messages to other users external SMPT addresses
- Allow users to forward messages to other users in the system
- Allow users the ability have have all messages put in their inbox in the system to have it forwarded.
- Make any DB modifications to provide the functionality listed above
- Demonstrate functionality
- Perform code although with our development team.
We will provide you the current message database layout and technical resources to answer any questions.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online