Create Joomla component - MySQL Wizard - Add, Edit...Records - repost
This project received 11 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $575 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
We need a joomla component that allows users to access certain tables of the database. With the possibility to view, create, edit and delete records.
Works as follows - as an example:
There is a table in the database: jos_address_book
With the following fields: ID, Name, Age, DOB, Address, Phone
Thus, the component (backend), there must be an opportunity to "create new". Done that one chooses, for example, the table jos_address_book. The next step is to identify the table fields, table fields jos_address_book should be shown on the next screen with the ability to select which fields can be edited and are visible to users.
The administrator selects:
The ID field: must only be visible and not editable.
The Name: field should be visible and editable
Field Age: must be visible and editable
The field Date of Birth: must be visible and editable
The Address field: must be visible and editable
Field Phone: must be visible and editable
* Is necessary to have the option of leaving fields not visible to users.
It is important that I can select the order in which fields are displayed to the user.
The Component should be able to administer more than one table. And being able to edit which fields are editable and visible to each table.
For each table added is necessary to have links to:
* Display the table records (with pagination)
* Adding records
* Advanced Search
* Export / Import
1) About the link for viewing records:
* There must be a paging records in AJAX.
* There should be a combobox to choose with how many records motra per page.
* A quick simple search field in ajax with the possibility to specify in which field the search will be made
* Sort by different criteria of Order: Alphabetical, Number increasing / decreasing etc.
In the backend:
* Custom CSS styles for: table their fields and records. And Paging.
* Which INITIALLY field to sort on.
* Which INITIALLY direction to sort on (Ascending or Descending).
* Set the width of each column field.
* Choose which buttons should appear: Save, Edit, Delete
* Whether it is visible or not the selection of number of records that are displayed per page, so the search field.
2) Addition of records: Normal obeying the rules of the fields defined in the backend
3) Advanced Search: Classical with the possibility of fields with AND / OR etc..
It is necessary to have the opportunity on the frontend user can import and export table data.
5) On the process:
The user to edit or delete records must select the row in the table and click the button to edit or delete it should be located above or below the table.
It is important that when you click on the row (record) it is detached from the others with a different color or something that you feel better.
It needs to be VERY intuitive for even a novice web user.
For inspiration see this table in ajax:
[url removed, login to view] #
What we want to do is basically what the "scriptartist" is: [url removed, login to view] - however supported in JOOMLA.
In order to be considered for this project please post samples of your work.
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online