(2 of 10) Custom KEYWORD WordPress Plugin - PHP + AJAX + jQuery
This project received 8 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $128 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $150 USD
(No Indian coders, plz - your bid will be reported as spam)
Are you Experienced WordPress Plugin PHP + AJAX developer individual (not company)?
This project is to develop a plugin (in the series of 10 plugins) for a Graphic Upload website.
You may bid and work on any plugin that suits your skill/time availability.
All bids will be considered equally for each project.
(HTML and CSS work already completed).
KEYWORD (Plugin 2 of 10)
Note: I already have the exact Keyword script working in WP, but it was written to the theme's [url removed, login to view]
Demo link: [url removed, login to view] (ask for admin access).
-> now needs to be separated as stand-alone plugin for this new project:
1. Plugin will make changes to this backend page/s:
/wp-admin/[url removed, login to view]
/wp-admin/[url removed, login to view]
2. Functionality exactly the same as currently on demo site.
You will be given source code access for this script.
HOW IT ALREADY WORKS:
1. When user starts typing, dropdown suggests available Keywords in real-time, like shown on [url removed, login to view] - Ajax is configured to be able to query 50,000+ keywords in less than 5 seconds.
2. User cannot copy or download the keyword database to their computer.
3. Keyword term can be created on the fly if user saves the post with a new term not in Keyword table, with priority number 0 auto assigned to it.
or by admin uploading list of Keywords via CSV file.
4. When Admin imports list of keywords from CSV file, the system automatically removes duplicates terms, before adding the list to the database.
Each Keyword term has a priority number next linked to it. If duplicate is uploaded, update this number.
5. A simple robust interface to search/edit/delete and add keywords manually for admin.
6. Keyword will be automatically copied to the 'Title' field in real time without reloading the page on onblur event.
CHANGES TO BE MADE:
1. Make Keyword field dropdown return results based on:
a) separate words matches entered, regardless of the order entered – ex. 'eer ull' => will return 'deer skull sketch' or 'fully cheerful boy'
b) exact match only if the word is inside double brackets - ex. "wings" will not return 'drawings'.
2. Validate Keyword on post saving/publish/update to make sure it is unique for each post (update Keyword database in real time).
3. If Keyword field is left empty, on post saving/publish/update make it take value from the Title field below + validate to avoid duplicate.
4. Changes made to the Keyword after editing the Title will update the part in the Title that matches the previously chosen Keyword term (changing the Keyword should not clear other text in the 'Title' field).
5. Keyword can be pulled with shortcode:
[cnckeyword id="postID" number="keyword number"]
If only [cnckeyword] is used it will output the Keyword term string of current post in loop.
If number attribute is specified, the output will be priority number, not Keyword term.
Compatible with these PLUGINS:
3. Transposh WordPress Translation
4. WordPress PopUp
6. Google XML Sitemap
7. ShutterStock Affiliate
8. Peter's Login Redirect
9. Facebook Comments
10. Pass test tools as listed by Developer plugin.
a) Properly commented codes (see [url removed, login to view]).
b) Resource Efficient, does not require VPS
c) Cross browser proof for IE9+, FF6+, Chrome and Safari.
NOTE: Always use “cnc” as prefix for all functions, like this: cnc_function_name.
Plz mention this word "CNC" as the very first thing in your bid (to prove you've read this description) or your bid will be ignored.
Budget is negotiable.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online