I have a Pro version of the Watu Quiz software that I would like customized.
Here's the free version of the Plug-In: [url removed, login to view]
Here's the plugin page for the pro version: [url removed, login to view]
This job is to customize the pro version with the following custom features:
Script to process the form -
1. post the quiz answers and results to a second wordpress website. This will need a script in the 2nd wordpress site to process the post and insert the values into the database and return a success to the first wordpress site.
2. Hook-in to calculate and "normalize" the score. Before the final score is printed out, call an external function that will perform further calculations. (I will provide this function, you just provide the hook)
3. Automatically populate the database with pre-set questions and answers. I will provide the list of questions and answers in a specific cvs format that the previous quiz plugin exported to.
4. Network Admin can set custom colorschemes and css themes for different look and feel of the quiz.
5. Optional setting. Network Activate but the admin menu only shows for the Network Admin, and the id keys to the main admin account that created the form. In other words, with this setting activated, only the Network Administrator can view the quiz settings in the Dashboard, and all of the quizes belong to the admin.
6. Save all of the options above in the plugin configuration in the admin menu.
7. Option for multi-page quiz/questionaire where answers from one page are used in other pages. For example, if the user answers that they live in the country, USA, then in the next page, the script echos that they live in the USA.