Customizing my Template
This project received 15 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $506 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
I have bought a template and need to get it customized. How it looks like right now: [url removed, login to view]!/home
What I need:
1. The Menu should not pop out on Hover. Instead if you hover the word "Menu" it should get underlined and on click the real Menu pops out
2. When that Menu pops out the page_layout_cover should already cover the screen (like it does when you click on a menu button right now. so that should happen earlier. --> grey background on click the word "menu")
3. one Page should have a slideshow as you can see in the 1st added picture "Screenshot_01". I should be able to add as many Pictures to that slide show as i want. Also I want to be able to add more slideshows under that slideshow later on (so I need a Plug-In like e.g. slideshow-jquery-image-gallery which I can use in Future)
There should be arrows on the side (i can style them myself) but what I need is that on the last picture the right arrow disappears and on the 1st is no left arrow. But I think that should be automatically integrated in the Plugin.
At the moment it is not (!) possible to integrate normal Slideshow/Gallery Plug-ins like (e.g. slideshow-jquery-image-gallery). Other plug-ins work fine. If you visit "lookbook" you can see a hover-image plug-in working and a slideshow-Plug-in not working. I have an idea why they don't work, not enough experience to fix it though. Include finding out why it doesn't work in your price
4. a page with a Menu in The Top like on Screenshot_02. So a page with 3 headlines under it. When you click on them different Text/article should appear. there should not be an animation like when changing to a different article.
5. a page like Screenshot_03. One pig sized Picture, and 3 smaller-sized under it. If you click on one of the small one it should become the big one. If you
click on the big one a new window should appear with the picture in big. There should be a Menu on the right with "Description" and "Size& fit" on the right. If you click the "+" there should become a text visible. At the beginning you only see "Description" and "Size and fit". When you pressed "+" the "+" should become a "-" of course. clicking on the "-" will make it like it was before. I'd like to be able to add a 3th expanding text later on.
I want to be able to do as many of those pages (planned to show different products) as I want to.
Also I still want to be able to change and add everything as I am able right now ( in addition of course the stuff written in 3 to 5.). So I don't want you to restrict me in doing something I was able to do so far e.g. editing the footer, header, logo, fonts,...
Please also tell me until when you would be able to do so.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online