I want a simple system in PHP + MYSQL to connect with the facebook API to post comments.
1. must have a master user to manage all
- You can view the list of registered owners panpage
- You can view, edit or delete the comments from the fanpage
- You can insert a comment directly on all registered fanpages without any request or just a fanpage registered.
2. Must have a user who is the user (Owner's Fanpage)
- In it the user can login by facebook, fanpage and register your site. (You can register as many as you want)
- You should have a terms of service contract.
- You must ask permission to the plugin to change, registering something in fanpage whenever you need it and get saved in the database.
- First he will have a list of fanpages registered with the number of comments waiting for approval, the number of messages a button to see the messages and the option to remove the fanpage system.
Entering the button to see scraps:
- It will have a list of errands, your visitors can write and submit to the site, this list of errands, the user (Owner's fanpage) can choose to delete, edit, add or approve the comments.
- Each user will have their personalized link, for example: [url removed, login to view] / fanpage-my-url, link the owners of this fanpage will put on the page of your fanpage and your visitors will click on this link to enter the link the visitor will only a text field to enter the words (limit 255), and registration will only be in the database.
Then the master of fanpage can log in, see all the comments received and accepted (via ajax) comments he received.
By accepting the status should show the same page that has been updated, and connect via the api fanpage owner and agreed to post the comment, and the number of comments he has accepted so far, example: # 1, # 2, # 3
If the owner of the fanpage delete the comment by the system, it must also connect to the API and delete the comment.
When editing he can edit the comments received as as you want and have a checkbox on the posting automatically fanpage.
If in doubt, ask before you bid :)