- Status Closed
- Budget $50 - $100 USD
- Total Bids 9
I have laid out and started an invoice page. I had it working in an older version, but now that we've made some major design changes, this page isn't working.
It is modeled after a combination of two items.
First, an invoice that uses jQuery to update fields. ([url removed, login to view])
Second, I am trying to use jquery accordion for part of it ([url removed, login to view])
You can view the core of this page I started here: [url removed, login to view]
This page is actually generated by .php so what you have here is a simple screen dump of the generated HTML. I've also cut out some images and the navigation that isn't relevant to getting this page to work.
This project is most likely a very simple project for someone who knows jQuery.
I've started to adapt the page from the css-tricks page and here's what is working so far.
1. If you change a line item in the "Pay Now" column, it updates the totals fields in appropriate three places (Amount Due, Pay Now and then in the payment section at the bottom). .
2. If you hit the red X to delete a line, the row appropriately disappears, but the totals don't update.
Here's what needs to be done:
1. When you hit the red X to delete a line, it needs to update the "pay Now" in the three places.
2. When the update to the three places occurs, some of them switch to a two number decimal. I would like this to be displayed as whole number (but with it explained to me how I can switch this later if i want it to include a decimal)
3. I would like there to also be a way that the $ sign can be changed to Euros or another currency with the change of a php variable (i.e. controlled on the server side).
[url removed, login to view] the autofill Options section, there are two radio options. Down or Full. It defaults to full which is what is correct. But when you click the down button, it should auto change the pay now columns to the down payment amount. When you go back to full, it should change to the amount that is due. I have the function written to do this (set_downpay), but somewhere along the line something got corrupted and it isn't working. I need that tracked down.
5. If the total of the Amount Paid Column (i.e. previous payments) plus the pay now amount is less than the down payment amount, a warning message should pop up.
6. The bottom section needs to be changed to an jQuery Accordion function that opens with all three sections closed with only the radio button showing. Then when you click on one of those buttons, that section expands.
7. Minimal changes should be made to the css and formatting.
As mentioned earlier, most of the code has been written and was previously working. It should simply be a matter of just finding the errors.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online