Google SERP Checker
This project received 6 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $561 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
I need a web based system to check the SERP in Google. 500 results. Bing and Yahoo not required at the moment, but can be added later on for additional price.
The positions should be checked on [url removed, login to view](default). But it should be flexible enough to run on other domain extensions like .[url removed, login to view], .in etc.
Budget is negotiable.
It will collect details and display following info:
- Ability to add/edit/delete URL's Keywords
- Rank for the Google
- PR (Google Page Rank) of the URL user is tracking
- Day/Week/Month changes updates
- Alexa Rank tracking
- Backlinks pointing to URL user is tracking
- Graphics with rank history
- Add notes for individual sites or keywords
- Ability to set the intervals when the SERP positions can be checked for each URL. By default, every 7 days, but can be changed to 15 days or 1 month.
- Ability to run the SERP positions check manually. Running it manually will reset the clock and the next auto run will be that day + the set interval.
- All SERP position check reports must be downloadable in excel format with these columns. Keyword, Position, Page, Google(Country), URL
- A pie graph with the latest rankings. The pie will be split into Page 1, Page 2, Page 3-5, Page 6-10, Page 11-Not Ranking
I have a design idea for the project which will be discussed at a later stage.
I want to run this script for thousands of URL's and Keywords. So the script has to be run through some good and reliable proxy as I dont want my IP to be banned by Google. Free proxy to start with, but there should be an easy way to change the proxies used. I would also like you to help me setup the cron jobs for this process. Please suggest ways to improve the crons as I am hosting it on a shared server and the server should be able to handle the load.
I will move to a private server and private proxies in the future.
Clean coding and use of MVC is a must as the project can grow in the future.
Lowest bid and Good reviews will always be considered FIRST!
Long term programming jobs available. Bid away!
MENTION THE WORD "MAGIC" AS PART OF YOUR MESSAGE. THIS IS TO CHECK IF YOU HAVE READ ALL THE INSTRUCTIONS.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online