Integrate existing PHP/CSS custom website pages and admin into a new WordPress template. Some pages will be used with old admin, and some with Wordpress admin.
This project was successfully completed by kagg for $500 USD in 7 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
Completed In7 days
We have an existing website that we built about 8 years ago using PHP/CSS/etc. We coded it from scratch, and made an admin section for each page and section of our website. We are integrating most of these pages into a WordPress template, so that some pages are still administered with our OLD admin, and some of them will be administered using the new WordPress admin. We have the structure of the website, links, etc. on the WordPress template already done, and need someone to do the following on about 50-60 pages. Depending on how fast you are, I would estimate each page will take about 20-45 minutes to edit:
1. Open up each of the folders on our website that are transferred over to Wordpress and weed through the .php and clean it up to where none of the CSS/styling from the old site is in there anymore by creating new appropriate pages under that folder.
2. Once you clean up the php to get rid of the old headers/footers/colors/etc., you will need to go to the appropriate page within the wordpress backend and create a php include statement that relates to the path of that newly created [url removed, login to view] file. This will allow the wordpress system to pull in the unformatted page and apply the default formatting from our new theme.
3. Once you re-create all of the pages, add them to the new Wordpress pages, and remove all the styling from them, then you can edit the stylesheet in the wordpress theme to make the old pages match the new style of the website better.
4. You do NOT have to do any graphic design, as we will hire a graphic designer to do this once you complete this work.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online