Jquery, Bootstrap, Ajax, Form validation, Contact form, Database
This project was successfully completed by photoshop for $200 AUD in 2 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 AUD
Completed In2 days
[url removed, login to view] presses the order button and is taken to the check service availability input box, a red alert appears [url removed, login to view] and says "please enter your email address, street address AND OR phone number"
2. The user enters their email address, street address AND OR phone number into ONE input box and presses the Go! button. The form needs to be validated, if the user enters something which doesnt validate a red alert appears [url removed, login to view] and says "please enter your email address, street address AND OR phone number, it must look something like this super -at- [url removed, login to view] 21 Jump St, Cairns, QLD, 4870 0740123123 -OR- super -at- [url removed, login to view] 0740123123". (phone numbers must contain 10 digits)(street address must have a number followed by the street name, the street type, the suburb, the state, the postcode)
The user enters the correct format and presses go again, a green alert appears saying "your details have been submitted, please check your email and click on the link provided in the email to finalize the service availability query, once you have done this you will be contacted if or when your address is serviceable".
An email is sent to the user with their details. It says: "if these details above are correct please click the link below to finalize the service availability query, once you have done this you will be contacted if or when your address is serviceable". "If the details above are incorrect, return to the page here(link) and try again, or if you have received this email by mistake, just delete it." When the user clicks the link they are taken to a page where it says "your details have been submitted successfully, I will get back to you when if or when your address is serviceable". The details are then emailed to me and entered into the database.
3. A validated contact form at the bottom of the page, with ajax alerts and with optional captcha. emails are send to my address.
4. You must document everything you create and must document all changes to the html.
5. You will be working locally on your own machine. I will provide you with the current html. Once you are complete I will use teamviewer to view a demo of it working on your machine. Then I will install your code on my website and test it.
6. You must complete the project within 48 hours of accepting.
http server = nginx
database = mariadb (same syntax as mysql)
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online