Magento Development Ace Required
This project received 31 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $20 AUD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
We are beginning a Magento project and will require some development work from a Magento Expert
The first job we have is the development of a custom cart and check out process.
The successful developer will be able to deliver on the following requirements:
- Be available to begin work immediately should we appoint you to do the job for us
- Have the ability to take and fully understand a job brief in English and summarize the brief back to us.
- Perform a technical analysis of requirements of the brief
- Produce a solid, detailed technical design proposal and pricing
- Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements with little or no supervision
- Contribute ideas for making the application better and easier to use
- As well as, stay true to the exact brief and not change the design without our consent
- Work with the Project Manager, myself, and fix bugs with rapid turnaround
Your qualifications should be:
- Programming language(s): Magento
- Detailed examples of past Magento developments for us to reference
- Additional skill(s): AJAX
- A work style that is extremely detail oriented
- Strong communication skills, very responsive
- A complete Elance profile
- References or an established reputation on Elance preferred
We run a B2B clothing business and we want to offer our product on an eCommerce site with full eCommerce shopping capabilities and a custom ordering and check out process. The two custom features we want to begin with are:
1/ The customer to be able to add to their cart multiple items in all sizes of a clothing item from the one item page.
2/ The customer to be able to upload their artwork, self select their decoration options and have the cart calculate in real time, from tables provided, the pricing for the customer's selected decoration options and add it to the cart total.
Attached is a mock up of the modification required. Please feel free to ask me as many questions as you like before you offer a price for this development work.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online