Modal Posting Plugin for Wordpress - repost
This project received 7 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $131 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $90 USD
I need a plugin to make it possible for an user to add, edit and delete posts from the front-end.
The plugin must have to full look-and-feel and all functions as from [url removed, login to view]
But i need this for add, edit and delte posts from the front-end.
I think we need two forms :
1. add / edit post
Must include :
- post-content (with a small tinyMCE or any better editor)
- post-images (ajaxed image uploading at the front-end) (after uploading the images must be resized to the registered images_sizes)
- a possibility to define the featured-image
- post-categories (a selectbox of all existing categories, no need to add new).
- publishing date (with a nice jquery datepicker)
- a checkbox to check if the user needs to setup a gallery from the uploaded images
At the backend i need the possibility to setup :
- if the posts are published or pending after the user add a post
- a list where the admin could select the categories that could be used from the users.
- a slectbox to define the post-type for the uploading post.
2. post list
This should be a small list with all posts a user added and links to edit or delete the posts.
All functions must be multilanguage ready with th default wordpress-functions __ and _e. Please be sure you use the right textdomain.
All functions must be multisite ready.
Same look and feel as from [url removed, login to view]
Same backend look and feel as from [url removed, login to view]
Same functionality as from [url removed, login to view]
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online