Need a website with Poker and more multi/single player games
This project was successfully completed by icsoftwares for $2500 USD in 45 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Completed In45 days
Please read ALL OF THIS before bidding.
Here is a description of the website I need done.
- Includes rewriting or coding from scratch of these games: Texas HoldEm Poker, Blackjack, Slots, Roulette, Dice Duel, Lucky 7 and Video Poker, with possibility to add more games in the future, according to my requirements.
- Login must be bridged with my vBulletin forum (making use of its cookies, sessions and database)
- Making use of the latest HTML5, AJAX, jQuery and PHP technologies and design practices
- Cross-browser compatible with no errors
- The whole code must be structured and documented/commented well so I can edit or add modules (such as new games) to it myself
- A few simple sound effects (with HTML5 <sound> element)
- While logged in, the screen would automatically update through Websockets regularly with changes such as people joining/leaving a lobby or chatting or issuing challenges or starting new tables
- Once logged in, the user would remain logged in while active and log out after 30 minutes of inactivity
- All actions such as wealth change, games played, wins, losses etc would be saved to database
- An admin panel for users with admin privileges that consists of tools for muting players in chat, adding or removing chips from them and sending direct popup announcements to specific users, or viewing activity of other operators
- NO REAL MONEY is involved in the games, only play money dealt by my operators - will explain more. This means less emphasis on security measures and thus a lower project cost.
- If you don't have an artist in your team, graphics can be provided by my own artist
- Additional details to be discussed privately
- For a technical quality example take Zynga Poker and PokerStars.
- In your bid include at least 20 hours for development of features not listed here and several post-completion support hours.
- Payment will be done in milestones. 0% upfront, 25% when framework is done, 50% when main functions and graphics are done and the remaining 50% when all requirements are completed and fully functional. This is not negotiable.
- You MUST be able to finish the final product within 30 days, testing included!
- BUDGET IS LIMITED, LOWER BIDS WILL BE CONSIDERED ADVANTAGEOUS.
IN YOUR BID or PM:
- I want to see examples of your HTML5/AJAX/Games work, especially casino style games.
We will communicate daily via Skype, I need to know about every development step.
- Mention the word "PIXEL"
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online