Opencart Module Development
This project was successfully completed by snehaworks for $144 USD in 5 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Completed In5 days
I'm looking for a PHP developer who is formilliar with OpenCart. I require a module devloped like the one listed below. The only difference is that I require you to take it a couple of steps further. The module below provides ajax sorting/filters and pagination. Everything is perfect except the ajax filters require a bit of work.
[url removed, login to view]
I require two things:
1. The filter product count to be improved so that it dynamically updates when the user start applying filters.
a. Filters with no products in them should not be displayed.
b. Performance is important.
c. Filter navigation should also be added to the browser histroy as the user navigates so that they can use the 'back' button to return.
2. The product pagination replaced with infini scroll.
1. There should be no hard edits of the core files. This should be vqmod and new files only.
2. Compatability with the Shoppica theme is required (will provide).
3. I will provide the full functioning ajax exmple listed above unless you with to develop your own.
Example of what I want the filters to behave like:
[url removed, login to view],hard-drives,internal-hard-drives/11154
Serious bidders only please. I need people with proven experience.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online