I need a website and an app for my idea.
The site/app will be something as simple as a homepage with some images and content and a visible registration/login form (username, password, email) and then a control panel for the signed-in member. The member control panel should have these features:
- my account page to manage
- on public member pages, there is member information, their list of items, and a button to send a connection request
- my items page to manage items (items are simple words actually) - a big-size field to enter each new item that appears in the list right away and can be moved and placed anywhere inside the list of other items (AJAX-powered: drag-and-drop).
- contacts area
- content area with news from the site
- area for ads
- a logout link
"My items" section: I want it to be ajax-based and have the items easily added, deleted, and moved around. Each added item is placed right below the field but can be moved up or down easily by changing its rank among other items. Items can be sorted as: new/old; and as per member's own current ranking (which should be default once they first changed the order). There should be 100 items per page and if there are more than that, the pages numbers will appear in the bottom. A member can drop items to other pages when there are too many.
Members must be able to send connection requests to each other and if connected use private messaging system on the site.
Members must be able to add and invite their contacts.
I also need very extensive stats for my site (available separately for the admin and the member). Stats should give me all details from the DB, like (but not limited to) the following:
- number of members
- number of items
- items per member
- members per item
- search an item (in the search results: see all members having it with indicating which place the item takes in their list of items and that total amount. Example: memberusername03 (8/203) memberusername22 (19/31) and so on.
- search a member (in the search results: see all items of this member in the order he or she placed them)
- ability to set public/private member profiles by default, make only one of them available to members, or both available.
- see and search the stats as described above
- create/view/edit/suspend/delete member account
- write the news for the news area on member pages
- add the ad codes for the ads area on member pages
- set the maximum number of items per member
- set forbidden symbols in the items
- set the maximum length of an item
- set other site's elements
There should be a normal website (PHP/MySQL/HTML5/CSS3/Ajax), a mobile website (with the script that recognizes the screen resolution and shows the appropriate version of the site).
There should be an app for iOS, Android, and Windows Market, and a Facebook app - same style as the site, very easy to use.
If design isn't your best part, that's fine, it's less important at this stage and I might eventually hire a professional design service to create a super design for this site.
As the first step to win this project, please provide me with a very basic functional mockup of the future site:
- a homepage and
- a logged-in member area (to add items: AJAX-powered: drag-and-drop)
- anything else you want to do at this freelancer pre-selection stage
I want to see how you have decided to structure the layout of the page and how good you are at creating the basic version of what I need.
- a really well-done, polished, good-looking mockup
- a very original implementation (layout, structure, functions), I'd choose something with a WOW factor
- everything works smoothly even in the basic mockup
Please see attached file of a bit more extensive project description as it didn't fit here entirely.
This is potentially something that can be a continuous job for you with new and new features being added, meaning more and more payments for you. So, give me your best.