PHP+AJAX - Project Completion
This project received 24 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $ USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Part of the project is completed including data scraping from pdf files, GUI mockup and preliminary framework. This project involved the following
1. Scrape data from PDF files and enter data into MySQL DB. The data consist of the name and features of individual health insurance policies from different insurance companies.
2. Part two involves data processing. A person will enter into an online form certain data elements (called a "census") about a group of individuals.
3. Building online tables of plan information to enable individuals to sort and choose policies from the available options. They would input certain features, such as choose a high, medium, or low deductible and then be presented with a list of plans.
4. To integrate with 3rd party system via XML or SOAP to feedback data and generate reports automatically. More details will be provided later.
Full spec will be provided to shortlisted bidder. Bidder should present portfolio related to PHP+AJAX for consideration. Looking for bidder who can get started immediatelly and complete the project within 2 weeks.
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online