This project was awarded to phpprogramming for $189 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Existing Game site requires an expert developer to do small tweaks in a php script.
Currently upon login, based on certain conditions, a User is presented with an opportunity to buy awards/badges/icons etc. These are loaded from a DB table and an image sprite
We need someone to
1. Tweak the process so the user can choose to
a) hide the notice/popup telling them they are eligible (and making it persistent by writing to user profile table)
b) hide/unhide the icons presented (persistent)
c) Use Ajax to allow users to see what icons will be available later on and based on what criteria (table driven and info already stored in a table) Similar to Amazon's "Todays recommendation" strip
d) show icons available to them in the same strip but these can be purchased... the ones in c, shouls not have the buy button
2. Allow the users, in their account management and profile page to revert back to their default icon (just an update to a DB field)
3. Add a tabbed section to user profile page which will populate badges/icons they have earned and display that to other users. The tab labels should be configurable and
controling what is contained in each tab (group of icons) should be possible in the backend/DB. This also can be done by separating the strips into 3 different strips, Icons, Badges, and Awards
4. Add #3 also to user's own account management table so the user can choose the default icon. Functionality is already there but has to be cleaned and icons presented properly
We need someone who understands the value of clean design. If you do not know css and cannot create clean webpages please do not apply
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online