PHP / Mysql application is required
This project received 24 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $189 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
I need a database application where I can use to store client info and job tickets.
Use of dropdowns with repeating info would be very helpful.
Once jobs are stored, I would need to print completed job tickets via PDF format using the info that was entered.
These options can be summarized as:
1. "Add Airbill", which is basically a form that allows me to input pertinent info to the job.
2. "Search/Update", allows me to search for client, jobs for client, date range, etc. Then I can click on specific client and/or job to update or edit particular jobs
3. "List Airbills", simply a list of all jobs in the system in chronological order
"Add Account", add a new client who's info can be used when adding an airbill above.
4. "List Account", simply a list of all clients in the system in alphabetical order
5. Once I add an airbill, I need to have the option to print an airbill for that job.
I want that to be a flat OOP php script, so, don't use any framework,
All form submitting should be through AJAX reuest, and the forms should be validated b4 the submit.
NO design skills are required. I have a simple layout that you can apply to the application.
Browse Related Skills
- Simple php script to take JSON data and display in bootstrap data table
- Increase and improve ajax response time in jquery (PHP)
- Need coding in wordpress booking theme in order the search bar in which we find hotels in Country City and area to be sychronised with the vacancies / availability of each hotel in specific area -- 2
- I need an AJAX wizard. Please read carefully before responding
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online