We require a webpage to be written (preferably in PHP) which will poll an existing MYSQL database (about every 15 seconds) and display an ‘alert’ to the webpage when a specified record changes. This page is to form part of a back end interface for an existing online ordering system.
In brief ... the intent of the ‘alert’ is to notify the user that a ‘new product order’ has been placed and to prompt the user as to whether they wish to ‘Accept’ or ‘Reject’ the order.
If accepted, the order is to be displayed on screen and a value is written to the database indicating the order has been accepted.
If the order is not accepted within a period of time (60 seconds) the alert should disappear and a status of ‘not accepted’ written back to the database.
Note that the FULL process to be coded is outlined in the attached flowchart. The above is an overview only.
1. We expect that all work will be of a high quality !
2. This is an extension to an existing website and the database containing the store details, ‘logins’ and ‘order’ already exist.
3. This development work is about coding of the full process outlined in the attached flowchart and does not require design of graphics or specific formatting.
4. The items outlined in green in the attached flowchart have already been created and do not need to be coded.
5. The website will predominantly be accessed via an iPad or iPhone therefore any functionality must work on such a device.
There are another two components potentially needing work. Work to a high standard here would likely attract additional additional work, though is not guarenteed.
Happy to answer any questions or clarify expectations.
Thank you in advance for your time.
Daniel & team.
12 freelancers are bidding on average $244 for this job
We are interested to work with you. We have necessary experience for this project. We have highly experienced team for this project. Please check INBOX for more details.