PHP to SQL Dynamic Form
This project was successfully completed by leoe for $400 USD in 5 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
Completed In5 days
Create a live form from our client's WordPress website (preferably using cforms but we can be a little flexible) using an in-house Microsoft Standard Edition Server (2008r2) via secure protocol to prepare and store adjustable quotes.
Work Flow Detail:
1. Collect information from a form on the website (approximately 20-30 fields);
2. Prepare an initial quote;
3. Allow user to adjust quote while showing changes without refreshing;
4. Store final quote for future reference;
5. Prepare final quote for printing in office (Expose final quote information to customer in a 600 DPI printable format);
6. Create a mechanism to sync specified tables between web-server and in-house server whenever changes occur on either side via VPN connection;
7. Allow users to search for earlier quotes; and,
8. Match look/feel of existing site forms.
• Views and tables for preparing the initial quote, adjusting the initial quote, and saving the final quote are on in-house server (SQL)
• Views and table structures will be available to code writer
• Data dictionary and sample layout
Please use PMB for questions and clarification. All work must be tested and complete no later than 1/29.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online