PHP Submission Form + Notification System
This project received 38 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of £222 GBP.Get free quotes for a project like this
I have a website which has a working registration/profile/user management php script, linked to a mysql database, and I am looking for someone to build the simple main content.
What I am looking for is a php/mysql coder with knowledge of jquery and/or ajax to code the following for my website:
- An in-site real-time notification system, that will alert the user when they receive a notification through an icon pop-up in the site menu
- A submission form for a game request with 4 free-text fields (name - players - map - skill), that when submitted is listed on the site instantly, alongside other game requests from users. The request will automatically be deleted after X amount of time.
- Another logged in user can then click challenge alongside one of the requests in the list, this would send a notification to the person who originally submitted the request, for them to a 'accept' or 'decline' that challenge, if they 'accept' it sends a notification back to the user confirming this and everything is complete
- A drop down box, to allow filtering of the game submissions by certain criteria (map for example)
Very simple really, basically a form submission and an in-site real-time notification system that works along side it.
The submissions and notifications would need to be stored in the simple structured mysql database to allow them to be embedded within profile pages in the future.
Hope the above makes sense, if you have any questions please ask.
If this work is done to a good standard there will be follow on work with additional features.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online