WP Plugin - Google Docs Access Notification
This project received 10 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $224 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
We need a WordPress Plugin built that will allow WordPress users who are logged in to authenticate with google, tag Google Drive documents and get notified every time those tagged documents are VIEWED. Google Docs / Drive currently gives us the ability to get notified when something is edited, but not viewed.
The requirements are as follows:
1. Allow a logged in wordpress user to authenticate with Google and get a paginated list of all files in their Google Docs/Drive including docs within folders.
2. The list should always be returned sorted by most recently edited.
3. Give the user the ability select one or more documents and click next.
4. On the Next screen, the user will verify the files that are being monitored and click "Finish" or "Submit" or something to let them know they will receive alerts for any changes to these files. Do not allow the user to create a second notification for a file that is already being monitored.
5. In the user's WP Dashboard give them a way to list all files that are being monitored and to delete individual files from this alert.
6. Also in their WP Dashboard show them the google account they are associated with and give them the ability to unlink it.
7. Also give a single button that can remove all files from being monitored.
8. In the Administrator's dashboard under settings should be a screen called "Google Docs Access Notifier" that shows which users have notifications set up and gives the admin the ability to unlink any (or all) of these.
8. When someone opens that google doc, an email should go to the registered google user's email address saying "Google Drive Alert - DocumentName was viewed by GoogleUser at YYYY-MO-DA-HR-MIN - This alert is from [url removed, login to view]"
9. If the plugin is deleted or deactivated all files should be removed. No residual data should stay in the database or in any cache files.
IMPORTANT - Please verify you have the ability to complete this project before bidding. Do not bid unless you will complete it within the time you suggest. If anything is unclear or if you are not sure some components are possible, ask about those items before bidding to clarify.
Please do not send me your contact info. If you do I will hide and ignore your bid. If possible please specify what work you have done with Google Docs. Those who specify this info will get preferred over others who did not take the time to do so.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online