I need a small plugin to extend the functions of the Gravity Forms plugin.
You con't have to change GF.
At the forms-builder there is the possibility to create a form that will be inserted as a post, page or custom-post-type into wordpress.
At this forms it's also possible to add custom-fields.
For this type of forms i need a small extension :
- when a custom-field is used i need an additional checkbox at the form-builder for this element where the user can select to use this custom-field into a metabox or not.
- for all checked fields a new metabox at the wordpress-backend for the used post-type will be created.
- this fields need the full field-functions as from the front-end
- if a vialue is changed at the metabox, also the value into the GF form-data must be changed.
- Everything must be work es an external plugin to GF. No Changes to GF.
- Everything must be multilanguage ready with the wordpress language functions __ and _e
- You need a running copy of the latest GF release. I don't give you access to the GF files.
5 freelancers are bidding on average $188 for this job
Dear sir, we're Wordpress experts. We have done more than 1000 wordpress projects..pls visit our website: lkoogle.com/portfolio/. We can provide work you require. Pls check PMB. Thank you!