Plugin to extend Gravity Forms - repost
This project received 9 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $11 USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$2 - $8 USD / hour
I need a plugin to extend the Gravity Forms Plugin and make it work with external MySQL Tables.
You don't have to change the GravityForms Code.
- at the settings i need a new settings-page to setup a MySql Connection (username, database, .....)
- at the form-header-element i need a new selectbox with all mysql-tables of the database connection. Input isn't required. Default is blank.
- if there is a mysql-table selected i need a new selectbox for every element (text, data, textarea, ...) with all fields of the choosed mysql-table.
- When the form-date will be saved (from front-end) and a mysql-table is selected for this form, the data will be additional stored at this mysql-table
- When the form-data will be updated (from the GF backend) also the data at the mysql-table will be updated
- Everything must be work es an external plugin to GF. No Changes to GF.
- Everything must be multilanguage ready with the wordpress language functions __ and _e
- You need a running copy of the latest GF release. I don't give you access to the GF files.
Please bid with the number of hours you need to complete this project.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online