We publish Miniguide, a print guide to Barcelona with articles, events and reviews in arts & culture, shopping, dining, clubbing, etc. We use a custom CMS but are interested in transitioning to a new, open-source platform. We have developed screen shots for what we would like to see in the new website (full screen + mobile). We have an SEO consultant with whom you would coordinate.
Content for new web:
- See [url removed, login to view]
- Articles, events and location reviews (restaurants, shops, bars, etc.)
- Integration with Google maps
- Ability to display certain content as a function of other content (e.g. display reviews of restaurants located near an event when displaying event listing, etc.)
- Open-source technologies
- Responsive design that adapts to mobile + tablet
- Emphasis on speed (fast page load, lightweight, etc.)
- HTML5 and CSS3 with graceful degradation for older browsers
- Markups W3C validate
- SEO-friendly URLs
- Incorporate Google Analytics
- Use of Web fonts
- Ability to social media share any content
- Ability to generate (or send) newsletter
- Ability to schedule posts to Facebook and Twitter
- Ability to export from database into InDesign (e.g. XML)
- Ability for users to connect with Facebook or Twitter and submit new content as well as comment on existing content
- Migration of all existing content to new site with permanent redirects
Secondary phase, addition of modules to handle:
- CRM to coordinate selling activity / contact with new potential clients and existing clients
- Accounting functions (issue and email invoices automatically to clients, track receivables, etc.)
- Extranet so clients can access invoices, update information (phone number, opening hours, etc.), etc.
Data entry into the front-end system should be as fast as possible (AngelList does a good job). Our philosophy in regards to design is minimal and would like to see this carried through into the coding.
Please indicate with your proposal:
- Which CMS platform would you use.
- Which database technology would be used. We are open to NoSQL.
- What technology you would use to implement web fonts.
- Your recommendation regarding hosting.
58 freelancers are bidding on average €2385 for this job
Your City Guide Responsive website can be easily developed by our 2 very experienced dedicated programmers. Kindly open PMB to discuss your project further and move ahead. Thanks, Sushil
Hi, we propose 'Joomla' for revamping your website with mySQL database. Hosting must be Linux based. Please open Inbox for discussing further details. Thanks-Anuj
Hi We are interested in your project and read your requirements.We have completed 150+ big projects in last 5 years. Please check private message board for details.