Secure user authorization + Facebook Login
This project was awarded to wethe5 for $250 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
- Local registration : Basic user registration form. Data will be saved on a locally MySQL database. Activation code goes to user E-mail address.
- Facebook registration: Login and approving Facebook login. After, forwarding to registration form. Form must be fulfilled with info from Facebook incl. Facebok User id etc.
- Automatically checking of Facebook session and logging if user already logged in into Facebook or local Page
- If user not logged in, let him login via form. After request, chick first that user locally registered and pwd ok. If not, forward to Facebook login. If user not registered, forward back to registration form.
Environment PHP >5 and MySql. Also can be used Zend (not as framework).
The Code must be written in OOP and coded clearly as W3C Code norms and commented.
Please bid if you have enough experience on this kind of script. The job is done, once our developer tested and approved the code.
Important is the quality of code and developer takes the initiative. Please send me execution workflow with your bids.
Execution deadline: [url removed, login to view]
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online