Senior PHP Developer Needed
- Status Closed
- Budget N/A
- Total Bids 37
We are seeking a Senior PHP developer with a strong background in object oriented PHP programming and some experience with AJAX preferably for ongoing work.
You will be expected to write good PHP code. Robust. Commented. Modular.
If you like a challenging job that could become a long-term ongoing project this is for you.
We have a custom built dynamic website on the daily deals industry. We recently added a custom coded article section where certain users can post articles on a 'blog like' style.
The core of this module works fine but we need to fix / modify some 'cosmetic' details:
1. When displaying articles on homepage or the /blog we should remove the html code of the summary or excerpt of the articles. This is a good and easy function to use strip_tags()
2. Can we make that first featured image also clickable to the article (At the moment only the title is clickable)
3. We need to move the date and user on top of the excerpt (not below)
4. On the article pages. The of the articles needs to be modified a bid
5. Remove the Meta Description tag from the article pages
6. We need to add breadcrumbs on top. Like the rest of the websites?
7. Can we remove the extra space around the images. I think css will fix it.
8. Can you make the title of the articles font 1pt bigger. CSS fix.
9. Can we move the +1 green button to the same line as the article title but right aligned (float: right;)
10. Can we please remove that blue border line under the title. CSS fix.
If you believe that you have the required skills and attitude to write successful code, please bid on this project.
Do you have any questions?Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online