Social Engine template + feature creation
This project was awarded to mewebkey for $750 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$750 - $1500 USD
Please read the entire project description BEFORE bidding. Good English is a MUST for good communication, so you can fully understand the project. Previous experience in Social Engine would also be preferred, examples of previous social networking/social engine work would also be welcomed.
I already have Social Engine bought, paid for and installed on my server, it is in 'default mode', it has not been modified in any way.
I'm looking for someone who is skilled in CSS and can template each page just as I want. I have designed each page in Photoshop and can supply psd's for each page, so no designing is required it simply must be put into place.
I also need some features created and added to the basic Social Engine I have installed.
I will briefly list them below:
1. A 'points' system, where users earn points for logging in to their account, uploading photos and other usage activities.
2. A referral system installed, so each user has their own unique URL referral ID and for every person they refer they are awarded 'points'
3. A gift sending feature, that allows users to send gifts to each other. Users purchases gifts using the 'points' they have gained.
4. A voting/poll feature where a user can send a challenge request to another user that allows people to vote on the winner
5. Improving some already present features, such as news feed. Using Ajax (or any other solution) I would like the news feed to be 'live' and update without the need for the page to reload. Also the ability to not only 'like' comments, but the ability to 'like' photos and also the users themselves.
6. I'd like to be able to add more field areas for the user to fill in and other minor adjustments like that, so as well as filling in their name, age, birthday they can fill in and display their favourite sports team, music tastes etc etc this sort of thing.
7. Unique profile URLs like MySpace and facebook gives their users, for example [url removed, login to view] or [url removed, login to view]
8. The ability to publish status and other user updates on their facebook and twitter accounts.
I may have missed the odd feature out, but nothing major. So please allow in your review of this project room for some extra features. We can discuss things in greater detail in PMB.
Perfection is a must. As are daily updates on progress so we can both be sure things are going in the right direction.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online