Twitter Connect Customization
The project is to customize an open sourced Twitter Connect Plugin to do the following:
1. Make the twitter authorization persistent. ie, do not require the user to let twitter authorize to use the web site’s twitter app every time the user logs in. Save all of the twitter info into the database table: pm_twitter_info (see db schema and code)
2. Display the settings menu only if the user is a network admin. Do NOT display the settings menu if the user is not a network admin. This includes not displaying it for users who are admins to their own blogs. Instead, use the settings for the main site for every individual site.
3. Connect the new user’s twitter account to their profile in their own wordpress site in the multi-site installation. Currently, when a new account is created, the user’s twitter account is connected to their profile for the main site, but not for their own newly created site.
4. After initial login:
A. Capture name, email, password (with pwd strength generator)
B. Capture other info using ajax to process forms.
C. Support connecting to the same wordpress account with multiple twitter accounts. – i.e., each wordpress account can have multiple twitter accounts connected to it, and the user can login to their wordpress account through each of their connected twitter accounts (Please request further details)
The winning bidder must have the following qualifiaction:
1. You have already written a twitter plugin that will do all of the above with just a few minor changes, and can deliver the code very quickly.
2. You have already written a twitter plugin and have the experience to perform the customization and can deliver the code quickly.
When bidding, please state if your qualifications are #1 or #2.
Must have communicate effectively and give daily updates.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the time frame
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work