User friendly web application using PHP framework with jQuery and AJAX
This project received 27 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of €674 EUR.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget€250 - €750 EUR
I am a PHP-developer and graphic designer myself, and I am working on a very, very nice project. Sadly, I do not have time to fully program the website I am working on. I have created the views (interface) of the website already and I would like you to put this into a PHP Framework, create the database and program the whole website. Because I want to protect my idea, I will not publish all details here. If I accept your offer, I will explain the whole project in detail.
The project involves the following:
- Visitors log into the website using their Facebook-account
- They search through the database using a very user friendly search and browse form using jQuery and AJAX
- They open up an interface which is editable by every visitor (Wiki)
- jQuery needs to be implemented into this interface for user friendliness and good looking effects
- Specific Facebook accounts have administrator rights. Administrators can give other Facebook users administrator rights as well.
- Administrators have advanced version control over the information entered into the database by users.
- The website needs to support multiple languages which can be entered by me using language configuration files. The website needs to be able to identify the language of a visitor and automatically show that language.
To be able to share my ideas with you, I want you to sign a non-disclosure agreement and a non compete agreement before we start off. After we have done that, I will show you three screencast videos in which I explain the website to you in detail. Next, I want to stay in contact via Skype and e-mail and I want you to give me the URL to a demo of the project in progress, so I can monitor your progress. I will pay the agreed fixed price (flat rate) for your services once you have completed the website to my liking. When I accept the demo of the website, I will pay the full amount and you will send me the complete source code.
I am looking forward to your replies.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online