I am looking for a web programmer to review and complete my custom web application. My website uses php, mysql and zend. My previous developer was unable to complete the application due to his health. Please note that I will need a non-disclosure agreement signed before any information beyond what is below is given.
At the current time, I am looking to edit/complete the invoicing, credit memo, and internal payment reference section of my application. Afterwards I will need UI modifications, report creation/modification, and more to be discussed once I am satisfied with initial project completion.
If you think that you are able to complete this project I would like to pay for 2 hours of your time to do the following:
1. Review code and database to evaluate understanding of code.
2. Do a walk through of the application on Teamviewer to view and understand process, and what is needed to complete application.
We can discuss the project details, payment schedule, etc once I am confident that you or your team understands my requirements.
For your reference, my user profiles consist of the following.
Site Admin (sees everything)
Master User Type 1 (sees all invoices/credit memos associated with carrier_ids associated with master_carrier_id)
Master User Type 2
1. User provides confirmation (working)
2. Invoice is created in "Pending Status" (working)
3. Site Administrator can view/edit/confirm values used in invoice calculation. Admin can convert from "Pending" to "Open" (broken)
4. Upon confirmation, invoice is generated in PDF form and emailed to designated email addresses (working)
1. Admin changes the invoice status from "Open" to "Paid" and inputs a text reference that is stored with each invoice id. (working)
1. Credit memo is created automatically using formula. (working)
A summary of what I would need done is below.
1. Modify invoice/credit memo database tables to include a 3 additional fields that are populated when an invoice is created. These fields already exist elsewhere in the database.
2. Fix conversion of invoices from "Pending" to "Open" using correct values. Mass update capability is preferred.
3. Ability to create manual invoices and credit memos to a customer/user profile with a specific amount and have it recorded in invoice and credit memo database tables, as well as be associated and viewable by user account it is associated with. (new function)
4. Ability to apply payment value to invoices when updating from "Open" to "Paid" (modified function)
Display value of Amount Due minus Amount Applied. If this value = 0, then the invoice status can be changed to “Paid” when update is saved. If value is > 0 then invoice remains in "Open" status.
5. Ability to apply a credit memo's value towards a specific invoice. Invoice amount is modified and the credit memo is referenced and recorded to invoice. (new function). Available credit memos and their values are currently visible to the user profile but can not be applied to open invoices.