Web Application To Work From SendGrid.com
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 6
Please review the information listed at [url removed, login to view] or if you have further questions view this link ([url removed, login to view]). This should not be very expensive as step-by-step directions are on [url removed, login to view] and this should not take a lot of days.
This is what i'm looking for. I am looking to integrate a SendGrid API with a simple web based application which would manage qualified email addresses/leads.
- User authentication - only valid users can use the tool.
- Capabilities to work simultaneously with 15-10 sub-users.
- Upload CSV of names and emails, store list permanently in [url removed, login to view]
- Send emails in batches via a background process to eliminate the cap for uploading emails (i.e. 10k emails could be uploaded for sending to easily, rather than needing to upload 1000 at a time or whatever you're needing to do now)
- Integrate with SendGrid API to generate stats for each campaign
- Integrate with SendGrid API to display # of bounces, opens and click-thru rates for each campaign
- Allow for rich emails, including images. Also be able to preview the HTML email before it goes out. Also allow for corresponding plaintext emails for clients who don't have HTML emails enabled.
-Capability to attach or embed images more than 1
- A user InterfaceGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online