Wordpress Booking System - Custom
This project received 62 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $892 AUD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 AUD
Our client (a company that hires out jumping castles) requires a complete rework of their existing online booking system that integrates with Wordpress so that clients can see availability for their jumping castles and book online. The client needs a completely new plugin/wordpress extension made from the ground up (or even a whole seperate website system to Wordpress with a plugin that attaches to plugin) that does the following:
- Bookings can be made by customers using Wordpress or by our staff on the backend which updates in realtime
- Bookings can be made on an hour to hour basis of the day on a calendar.
- Refined prices on bookings based on post-code (similar to shipping costs based on postcode on an e-commerce website)
- All bookings generate PDF documentation and invoices automatically upon booking completion
- Bookings can be seen at a glance on a calendar on the backend
- Upon completion of a booking, a client can sign with their finger on an iPhone to say the job is completed. (similar to signing with a finger with credit card payment)
- Booking API to be able to handle PayPal + Standard processing
- Custom drag and drop multi-level item creation for location and item specifics and price (some rides will have different variables to others, and some items only exist in certain places i.e. Sydney>Inflatables>Jumping Castle with options for on grass or concrete, power etc. with price variables based on private or business customer and how many hours and travel time
- At a glance charts to measure profit, revenue, and costs plus standard sales reports
Employee Assignment and Permissions
- We require our employees to confirm that they can attend a ride and need them to login to the backend and assign themselves a job. We need permissions so that we can define what parts of the website they can and can't see and what rides they're allowed to see and not see (so that employees in Sydney don't see jobs for Brisbane and don't see sales reports)
All of this needs to be accessible from mobile platforms. Much more detail in the brief, but looking at a glance for best price and similar examples from freelancer.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online