When you are hire, a copy of the database will be given to you to start the job. Here is the job to do:
In the folder of my website that you will have, there are php files named [url removed, login to view] ( the register file) and [url removed, login to view] (the login file).
[url removed, login to view] is used to handle the login process. Your job is to create a new login form that match the design of the existing website. These are the login form requirements:
1. Your tag names must include the same name of the existing [url removed, login to view] but you can if needed add new tags.
2. See in the existing [url removed, login to view] file to find the database table where data are stored. You must use the same names that already exist in the database and update the database table if you have created new tags.
3. Don’t use the existing code but you can pick up some information that you need.
4. Customer must be able to login with their website login or by their social network account. Implement only login with facebook and tweeter.
5. UserName and password must be check in real time using ajax technologies.
6. You must handle all the html, css(respect the existing design), php, jquery by giving a ready to use form.
7. When the login fails, an error message( awesome handled by jquery) must be shown.
8. It must include the management of forgotten password and cookies (stay connected), notification email.
9. Find the regex to use in the existing [url removed, login to view]
10. You must test the rightness of your work under a mysql database.
Requirements of the registering form: the requirements are mostly the same as listed above. But the existing file to use to pick up existing information are [url removed, login to view]
38 freelancers are bidding on average $162 for this job
Yes i completely understand your projects needs and i have those specific skills to complete project to your satisfaction please check message board for quality of work and my experience.