This project received 41 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $304 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
we need the following script created as per attached specification and mockups
User Registration Specifications:
1. Create HTML code for registration form
2. Create external CSS file
3. Shown fields must be validated
4. E-mail and Password must be confirmed by registrant
5. Captcha must be shown and validated by registrant (not be shown if set to 'no' in [url removed, login to view] file)
6. Use AJAX features to avoid re-loading of pages
Registration Logic: (to be set in [url removed, login to view] file)
1. Account must be activated via E-mail (set to 'yes or no' (yes is default) in [url removed, login to view] file)*
2. Show 'Captcha' in registration form (set to 'yes or no' (yes is default) in [url removed, login to view] file)
3. Show 'remember me' feature in Login form (set to 'yes or no' (yes is default) in [url removed, login to view])
4. Implement ' Forgot Password' (set to 'yes or no' (yes is default) in [url removed, login to view]
5. Indicate URL(including http//:) (in [url removed, login to view]) where user will be sent after successful login
* if yes an email must be sent to the registrants email address informing him/her to activate
the account by following the link sent in the email.
1. Create HTML code for login form and create external CSS file
2. Show 'show 'remember me and forgot password only if set to 'yes' in [url removed, login to view] file
3. Show message if either email and/or password is not matching
4. 'On login..Show message if user has not activated his/her account yet
5. Use AJAX to display messages ect.
Forgot Password feature:
1. if clicked by user the 'e-mail' field will be shown and user must insert registered email address only
2. password will be sent to registered user's e-mail address
1. Create a table 'users' in the database including all fields to record data
1. Create 'email templates' for sending the users 'activation message and password resent'
2. Content of emails will be provided to successful coder
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online