web based CDR Reporting software
- Status Completed
- Budget $250 - $750 AUD
- Total Bids 11
Designer Skillset required: essential: PHP, MySQL, SQLite, HTML5, Ajax (knowledge of Linux and Asterisk/Elastix a bonus but not essential.)
(NOTES TO BIDDERS: PLEASE DO NOT APPLY if you do not have a provable high skill set in the above areas mentioned. You will also need to provide some kind of previous examples of work done and also a static office location address and phone number to confirm eligibility
Time constraints are - If you agree to the project and we accept your bid then it will need to be completed within 1.5 month and preferably sooner)
I need you to design a web based CDR reporting system that will run on a standalone LAMP server. It should provide real-time output to browser sessions that will also be viewed on LCD screen plugged into a PC. There will be multiple pages that can be set to rotate in the browser window at a configurable automated rate and refresh the data at 5 second intervals.
The real-time CDR information has two sources on a seperate Elastix 2.3 (Asterisk 1.8 based) PBX server that is running Centos 5.8.
1. MySQL database 'asteriskcdrdb' - available through a port on the Elastix PBX server provides CDR records for each call as it is terminated.
2. SQLite database '/var/www/db/[url removed, login to view]' provides user & dept information mapped to an extension number which will serve as the Key ID to relate this data to the asteriskcdrdb data.
Calculations will need to be performed on this data prior to being displayed. Data format for call times and duration is generally in date & time format, or in seconds stored as an integer. There may be the need for timezone calculations to be performed on the data, though this may be set at source, TBC.
Data format for Ext and User are in text or general format. It may be easiest to create a new SQL database from the two sources and use that for calculations rather tha run it using PHP in the web design. We can discuss this aspect.
The purpose of this CDR reporting system is to provide x4 informational output options:
1. Browser session for Dept Managers to see their teams call records on their PC's.
2. LCD screen output of same browser session for all extensions for staff to see on the main office floor.
3. Export browser page information to csv/xls/pdf files for analysis.
4. Export browser page information to csv/xls/pdf file that is emailed to an input address.
- a pop-up settings bar on the bottom of the screen to enable per browser session control;
- screen switch speed setting (1-5 or paused)
- drop down check-button list of screens visible
- drop down check-button list of departments for limiting extensions that will be viewed in each screen & also reports.
- calculations on data will be required before being sent to browser page fields.
- see the attachments for fields required.
- will need to calculate unique dialed numbers per extension.
precise details of the job to be discussed with the winning bidder. (more details are also available in the attached PDF file)
I can provide backend work on the servers and help with the solution but my web design and MySQL skills are not up to scratch to do this myself.
The attached files show a guide only idea for the pages to display. Again precise details to be discussed with winning bidder.
I am open to suggestions to change methods.
This will be an ongoing project and future expansion to designing charts and further additional features will definitely be in the pipeline so hopeully it will lead to more work together. This is for production servers that are currently live but I can provide a test environment as needed.
I would prefer it to be in HTML5 and Ajax to take advantage of the latest technologies.
Any questions let me know. If the price seems in-correct I am happy to discuss reduction of the project requirements for a person with a highly sophisticated skill-set. I dont believe this is a very difficult or complex job for someone with the skills listed.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online