ASP.NET existing website changes
This project was awarded to BhaskarS for $595 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$500 - $5000 USD
We are interested in hiring an [url removed, login to view] developer to make some changes to an existing web application. This will be using the 2.0 framework and SQL Server 2005 as the database. We also need to integrate PayPay into the site.<br minmax_bound="true" /> <br minmax_bound="true" /> The site is a single multi user site where members can have a few customizations. We also need to make some changes so that members can choose from a couple of templates for their sites look and feel. We will provide the templates, but the site will need to be converted to using master pages so that we can have a master page for each look and switch them out based on the template that the member chooses.<br minmax_bound="true" /> <br minmax_bound="true" /> I estimate that the changes will take less than 40hrs. Details of what needs to be done will be attached in a document.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Monday Apr 30, 2007 8:29:16 AM:
I just added a zip file to the project that contains a document that outlines the changes that are needed. For the bidder that asked about needing cart management the answer is no. The customer will only be purchasing one item so no cart per se is needed. Thanks!
Windows, [url removed, login to view] with [url removed, login to view] SQL Server 2005 .NET 2.0
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online