The ecommerce website is built on ASP and a MSSql database. We need to build in both minor and more involved features like Facebook plugins integration, SEO optimization (auto generate title tags of product pages), invitation and referral tracking system, ability to accept discount coupons/promo codes, latest added products list etc.
This project involves ongoing work on a regular basis.
The initial project consists of the following tasks:
- FB Like Button and share button on Product Pages
- Latest added products showcase
- SEO - better title tags, descriptions and keywords. Pretty Url structure if possible.
- Friend invite system with referral tracking
- discount coupon/promo code system
- Inventory tracking (so that we can specify if a product has limited copies)
- Allow small size set on particular products (we have size master for categories however certain products might have fewer size options)
- front page left side slider is currently static. It needs to be automated and made to work
- A voting button - This is a way for users to vote for a product.
- Most popular products list - driven by voting.
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Monday Nov 15, 2010 8:19:00 AM:
1 common question that is being asked is where the website is currently hosted. We are currently on a shared server on Godaddy. However, we have an existing shared account on Arvixe that we would like to migrate the website to. Can you send me a message if your current time estimate would have to be revised greatly if we included the website migration as part of the job?